The email has now become one of the easiest ways to communicate between different parts of the world. As the technology developed, so the need for safest mail which could not be easily decoded by any hacker. Privacy has become the most critical issue in the online world for which people are striving for the safest mail provided by the safest email provider.
With the technologically advanced tools, people have created new ways to deceive people and hence the safest email provider role comes into play. Email can be created by just signing up through an ISP and bang you are an account holder without paying even a penny. But with the creative methods that hackers have used in tricking individuals has exponentially increased. You can also read about best email services for sending free emails here
In this article, we will talk about the following topics –
Let’s now talk about some of the best secure email services which give individual confidence in their transactions which can only be possible due to safest mail.
Safest Mail Services for Email Marketing
An email has become a way to reach out to your potential users over a less period of time giving them a brief or detailed understanding of your service/product. With its security features, SendinBlue has to be number second in our list of Safest mail providers.
- Sendinblue Pricing
- Sendinblue Features
- Sendinblue Review By SMTPServers.co
- Sendinblue Vs Mailchimp (Why you should look beyond Mailchimp)
Large-sized corporations have a number of tools at their disposal. But SendInBlue keeps in mind the low and medium business by providing them with the most secure email and has become the preference of users by becoming the safest email provider.
There are different price limits as per the requirement of users which ranges from Free Trial to Premium to enterprise for different email needs of users. Check out SendinBlue Pricing plans in detail here
Below are the price range for different categories:
|300 emails/day||40,000 emails/mo||60,000 emails/mo||120,000 emails/mo||Quote for Advanced needs|
Creating a brand image is one of the key criteria to have a successful business which can only be done through improving customer relationships. SendInBlue acts as the safest email provider in the market ensuring the best email for privacy. Check out SendinBlue security features in detail here. It is the safest mail available online.
Let’s have a quick view of some of the features offered by the company:
- When you go to buy a car, you check whether it suits your needs/personality and fulfils your standards. In the same way, Email plays a crucial role in shaping the views of the business. SendInBlue offers a personalized and safest email creation providing the most secure email services. It takes care of the different user’s needs and hence offer 70+ email templates to choose from and deliver your idea in the most presentable manner. Read more about Sendinblue features here
- One of the most important features is that it helps in identifying the suitable Email send time so that the actual target actually reads the email. How many times do you read your mails over weekends? The answer will be approx 25% and hence it is important that the user group open your content. Sign up for free to send unlimited free emails
- Offers A/B testing helps in sending different email to different sections of the user thereby helping in optimizing any future campaigns. Click here to read about A/B testing.
- SendInBlue offers a feature like transactional email which helps in customizing emails so that every user feel that their needs are been taken care of and can be fulfilled. Read more about Sendinblue transactional email features here.
- SendInBlue can be integrated with different tools like WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, PayPal and many others thereby reaching out to SendinBlue CRM, event management, E-commerce and Analytics areas among others. Click to browse different integration platforms of SendInBlue.
Read Detailed SendinBlue Review here. Below are some of the features offered by varied pricing plans:
Read about the best free autoresponders out there and which email autoresponders let you send free emails.
2. Constant Contact
If you are looking for a reliable and secure email provider, Constant Contact is the place to grow your business. The email marketing firm gives varied options to small businesses along with taking care of the needs of medium-sized firms. Constant Contact provides templates that are at par with the modern needs along with easy mobile optimization for customizing the professional mails catering to different sectors, like, non-profits to retail.
Constant Contact Pricing
The plan is divided into 3 broad categories according to user needs. Firstly, the Lite plan starts with a range of $5/mo where 10,000 emails can be sent per month. The second plan, the EMAIL plan starts from $20/mo where apart from sending limitless emails and other features are available like Ecommerce basic, tracking, and reporting among others. Read in detail about the constant contact pricing plans. The EMAIL PLUS plans start from $45/mo which provides features like Event marketing, surveys, polls, coupons among others. Not only this, the SIGN UP is free for First Month…..Isn’t it exciting…
Constant Contact Features
Not only the amazing price range that Constant contact offers, but it’s features are also commendable. Let’s look into some exceptional features:
- Marketing automation– Building stronger customer relationships by generating trigger emails on the basis of the potential user clicks. Also, emails are sent again automatically to those user groups who haven’t opened their emails. Thus ensuring a wide reach through the help of various building tools. Read about automation features here
- Email Marketing– Every business aims for thriving in a dynamic environment which is possible only by converting prospective clients into actual customers. This is the key focus of Constant Contact. As the name suggests, Constant Contact aims for being in continuous contact until and unless the lead is generated into actual clients.
- Contact Management– Contacts can be updated from any tool where contacts are stored, like Salesforce or Excel. Also, the feature of automatically updating, inactivating, unsubscribing emails are done.
- Easy Editing– Constant Contact helps the Emails to be accessible easily in a mobile interface. Easy customization along with a professionally designed template becomes interesting and eye-catchy to potential clients.
- Beyond Conventional Way– Constant Contact helps in generating leads through online surveys, events, coupons, and donations.
Mailify was founded in 2001 by Sarbacane Software and is a leading Email Marketing Software company based in France. It was basically a Software for companies that wanted to manage their data in-house and keep it protected, which you had to install in your computer but lately they have entered the webmail space as well. So they understand the importance of data security, that’s why they are number one in our list of safest email providers. They offer a premium service with very good UI and UX and they are probably the best email service for privacy out there. The service that they offer is perfect for drip marketing campaigns.
I personally loved their website it’s just SIMPLE, SUBTLE, AND CLASSY! Check out the Mailify Website here!
It is surely worthy of being number one in our list of most secure email providers.
Mailify Sunrise comes loaded with marketing automation and a very friendly UI. Check it out yourself!
The feature that I loved the most was the option of choosing between which data you want to upload to there cloud! You can read all about why you should choose Mailify here
Mailify is absolutely free for the first month! Send emails to your subscribers at ease. You don’t have any restrictions for the number of subscribers but they charge you according to the number of emails you sent. Then after one month, you can choose from the plans available. Check it out here
You need to create an account to access their pricing, which frankly I think is a little overboard!
But Hey! What the heck it’s their website! They do offer a lot of value too so we can ignore this for now!
Mailify is number one on our list of most secure email services for sending secure emails. Let’s discuss the features in detail –
- With Mailify you can easily look at how your emails will look on different mobile devices (IOS, Andriod) with their email emulator.
- It is one of the safest email services providers and it is the best email for privacy for sure, thanks to its background in data security
- They offer over 70 templates to choose from you can send emails in a moment. Their collection of customizable templates is impressive. Check out the Mailify advanced email builder here
- They have a very advanced CRM which lets you analyze, manage and use your contact’s data in the most efficient way
- The deliverability rate is also quite good when compared to its competitors due to the strategical distribution of servers. They are fast and efficient.
- They have advanced reporting features that help you analyze your campaigns better and increase your conversions. You can track the open rate, clicks, reach of your campaigns, etc. Read more about their advanced features here.
Pepipost is another SMTP platform that wishes to see a community where the focus is on spam free exchange of emails. Businesses require that their emails aren’t confined in spam files but actually reach out to the customers. It is number fifth in our list of safest mail providers.
Since the firm caters to the businesses who have fewer resources at their disposal, Pepipost has formulated plans which is apt for different business needs. The price ranges from $25/mo for 150,000 emails to $445 for 2,000,000 emails/mo. The most popular plan is $145 for 600,000 emails/mo. Also, the discount is given on annual pricing of the plans. For detailed price plan, click here.
Pepipost is one of the safest mail services which has created its name in the market by its distinguishable features. Below are some of the features offered by Pepipost:
- Artificial Intelligence– Through artificial intelligence, Emails are delivered in a smart and fast way by making parallel connections in the delivery of email speed, prioritizing the emails so that the best result can be achieved. For further information on how AI has transformed the business, click here.
- Email API– This feature helps a user to access different functions like email generation or dashboard metrics. Read in detail the pepipost features here
- Webhooks– Businesses can have full control through webhooks by getting access to answers like email delivery, unsubscription, clicks, bounce among others.
- Bounce forwarding– Businesses in real-time will know that the email has bounced due to incorrect email or when there is no ID with that Email. This will help the businesses in sending the mail again with the correct Email ID.
- Security– For Pepipost, security is a crucial factor. The company has created the infrastructure for ensuring privacy and security and thereby being the safest email provider. For more information on the security aspect, click here.
“Learn the secrets about Free SMTP Service providers and how to use them to send FREE EMAILS”
Most Secure Email Account Providers for Personal Use
Mailfence is number one in our secure email providers list. Privacy is one of the most important areas where nobody wants to make an exception. Mailfence is one of the best emails for privacy offering digital signatures and encryption. The key focus of the company is to provide privacy and secured transfer of content
Mailfence offers plans ranging to diverse needs of businesses ranging from FREE, ENTRY, PRO, and ULTRA plans. The business believes in starting with the lowest level plan and if needs are not met, then to opt for a more upgrade plan. Their focus is on the optimum utilization of the resources for the businesses. Below are the details for the Mailfence plans offered to its customers. Click here to explore Mailfence
Mailfence believes to improve communication with the clients through its exceptional encryption process. Let’s have a look into those features:
- Private Email: Mailfence believes in delivering the safest mail and acts as the safest email provider by ensuring that emails are protected without any tracking and no government surveillance. Read in detail about Mailfence private email feature
- Key store: Businesses can make, manage, issue their emails through OpenPGP. There is no need to installing anything and full control is offered by Mailfence.
- Encryption: With the help of encryption, the communication becomes private and there are no chances that the emails can be read by anyone else.
- Digital Signatures– Digital Signatures helps in making Mailfence the most secure email provider. These signatures let the recipient know that the particular email is sent by the respective individual/business. It eliminates the chances of forging the address of the sender. Read about all the Mailfence features here
Due to such extensive features mailfence in the most secure email provider online.
Individuals strive for best email for privacy so that there is a minimum invasion in their messages. Services such as Yahoo or Google might compromise on this aspect while undertaking a few of the actions like asking for users phone number and full name for scheduling meetings or events. However, with ProtonMail, the privacy of an account holder is above all, hence, providing the most secure free email platform. It is the most safest mail available online for sure.
ProtonMail offers different plans ranging from FREE, PLUS, PROFESSIONAL and VISIONARY. These plans can be downgraded or upgraded whenever you want. There is no compromise on the security and privacy aspect in any of the plans. The sending limit, storage custom domains, additional address and many more features get unlocked as and when the person moves higher in the plans. Want to have a detailed look at the pricing, click ProtonMail PRICING.
In the free plan you get 500 MB storage and you can send 150 free emails per day.
- Encryption– It is designed in a manner so that the staff have nil access and understanding thereby not giving a platform to share the mails or even read them in the first place. Isn’t it interesting that the emails are encrypted even before it enters into the servers of ProtonMail minimizing or removing the possibility of hackers or scammers peeping into the content?
- Address verification– PGP encryption of email is given and address can be verified giving assurance that the communications is taking place with the intended individual.
- No personal information– Many websites ask for the personal information of the account bolder, however, with ProtonMail, there is no such issue. Also, IP logs are not saved and hence cannot be attached with the email, therefore bringing anonymity in communication.
- Swiss Based– Since the company is Switzerland based and is run through their privacy laws which are one of the most safest in the world, the business is highly protected thereby making ProtonMail as the safest email provider. Check out the ProtonMail security features here.
- Infrastructure Redundancy– There are chances that data can be lost in catastrophic situations, however, this feature of ProtonMail helps in replicating the encrypted emails multiple times in their storage systems. Hence, data is protected even iin the worst condition.
Tutanota is one of the safest email Provider out there. It boasts of being the safest email service out there on its website. It has entered our list of most secured email service providers due to its security features and easy to use design. It is the most secure free email available for sure.
You can start using Tutanota for free. With its free plan, you get one calender and 1 GB storage. The premium plan starts with just 12 Euros when paid yearly, you can make multiple domain email addresses along with multiple calendars. You can read about there plans in details here
Tutanota comes packed with some of the most powerful security features. Check out the image below to check out there features in detail. They provide end to end encryption and a 2FA. So it is secure from attackers. You can read in-depth about tutanota security features here
Mailbox is a Germany based company. I was particularly impressed with there powerful features. The biggest advantage it is easily compatible with third-party email clients and mobile apps too. They offer add free services with a 30-day free trial. The price point is also very lucrative starting just $1 per month it is for sure the most economical service out there for sending secure mails.
You can try Mailbox at just 1 euro per month and you get 2GB free mail storage, 100 MB cloud storage along with 3 email aliases. You can sign up here for just 1 Euro
Mailbox comes with some more sophisticated security features in the industry and is the best email for privacy. Let’s see what mailbox has to offer-
- It uses enhanced green security certificates by independent swiss sign organisation based in Switzerland along with mailbox employ (EC)DHE algorithms that use Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS). Read in detail about the encryption mailbox uses here
- Mailbox offer’s powerful data protection and are one of the safest email providers in the world. Read in detail about there data protection feature here
- Through advance tools they will provide protection from trojan attacks and spammers.
What is the most secure free email?
ProtonMail is the most secure free email account available. While SendinBlue is the most secure email provider for email marketing.
Which is the most secure mail?
The most secure mail are the ProtonMail for email account and SendinBlue for sending emails to your subscribers.
Which is Most secure email app for android?
List of most secure email providers?
What is the most secure email provider 2020?
Best encrypted email services?
- ProtonMail – ProtonMail is the best-encrypted email service out there.
- CounterMail – They provide more than 4,000 different types of PGP encryption keys, They are the most secured email service on earth.
- Mailfence– A well-known name in the list of safest email providers, mailfence is fully encrypted to keep your emails safe.
- Tutanota – Tutanota is also a very good encrypted email service.