Sendinblue is taking email marketing by storm, and its pricing justifies it. Sendinblue plans are a treat to the eye and are fairly priced. Sendinblue offers all the basic features for small and medium companies in its free plan.
In this guide on Sendinblue pricing we will decode which plan will be best suited for you, the features every plan offers and how you can expand the functionality of each plan through the plus extension plans, which are recently launched by Sendinblue.
Note – Sendinblue has done away with its essential plan, and has introduced the Starter plan. Now you can remove Sendinblue logo at an additional cost of €9 per month. However, you won’t get heat maps and A/B test on the starter plan. All the existing customers have a choice to remain on their existing plans for as long as they wish but if they want to upgrade they will have to go for the new pricing. You can read the complete Sendinblue review here.
Sendinblue monthly plans decoded: What features different plans offers?
While most email marketing services offer plans according to the number of subscribers, Sendinblue has taken a different path, it’s plans are based on the number of emails you wish to send every month, which I personally think is a more reasonable way to set one’s pricing.
Sendinblue offers email marketing plans that expire every month along with pay-as-you-go plans, which start with just $32 for 5000 emails with no expiry date and you can club it with both Starter and Business plans as well.
Check out the features of various email marketing plans –
- Marketing features
- Transactional platform features
- Marketing Automation
- Support & Integrations
Sendinblue currently offers 2 different paid pricing plans along with a free plan. Let’s have a look on what each plan has to offer
All the plans are based on the number of Emails you send every month
Highlights of the email marketing plans
- You can send to unlimited contacts with all the plans.
- You get 10% discount if you decide to pre-paid annually.
- Sendinblue Free Plan – Lets you send 9000 free emails monthly, which is limited to 300 emails daily.
- Starter Plan – $25, 20,000 emails, No daily sending limit, Advanced Statistics, Email Support.
- Business Plan – $65, from 20,000 emails to more than 1M, Facebook ads, Multi user access, Phone support, Marketing automation etc.
Sendinblue also offers Enterprise Plan for users that wish to send more than 1000,000 emails per month. You get a dedicated account manager with a dedicated IP to send your emails.
New Changes in Pricing
Sendinblue’s entry-level lite plan prices have been adjusted and are now slightly more affordable.
For Starter plan subscribers, the 10,000 email limit has been extended to 20,000 emails. The Starter plan now starts at 20,000 emails for $25 (double the previous limit)
We’ve prepared a breakdown of our new pricing scheme below.
- A 20,000 email inbox would cost $25 per month or $22 for a year
- A 40,000 email inbox would cost $35 per month or $31 for a year
- A 60,000 email inbox would cost $49 per month or $44 for a year
- A 100,000 email inbox would cost $69 per month or $62 for a year
By offering the Starter plan users competitive advantages and reducing the cost of automation, Sendinblue are looking to help people grow their businesses.
Let’s look at what are the different features of the plans –
- Check out the various marketing features offered by Sendinblue in different plans –
- Check out the various Transactional platform features offered by Sendinblue in different plans. Learn What are Transactional Emails With Examples & How to use best free transactional email services on WP sites?
- Check out the various Marketing Automation features offered by Sendinblue in different plans –
- Check out the Reporting & Tracking features offered by Sendinblue in different plans-
- Check out the various Support & Integrations offered by Sendinblue in different plans –
Sendinblue: Pay-as-you-go plans pricing
Sendinblue offers pay-as-you-go plans for small and medium enterprises. Sendinblue offers a decent price to its consumers with its pay-as-you-go plans. These plans are best for you if you are just starting out and you don’t have a count on the number of emails that you send monthly.
These credit plans do not have an expiry date whereas other players usually have a 12 month expiry period Eg. Mailchimp.
The Pay-as-you-go plan is 25-60% cheaper than competitors like Mailchimp. Check out the complete comparison of Sendinblue vs Mailchimp.
Highlights of the Pay-as-you-go plan –
- You can use these plans outside other paid plans.
- The pre-paid credits come with everything in Lite plan including the Lite+ add-on.
- Does not have any expiry date.
Sendinblue is a one-stop solution for all your marketing needs, it provides some extra features along with its email marketing and pay-as-you-go plans:
- SMS Marketing: With Sendinblue you can easily couple your email marketing efforts with SMS marketing for better results. You can easily buy SMS credits in the packs of 100. Cost of credits are priced according to every country. Eg. Cost of 100 SMS’s in Australia is $8.15 where as the cost to send 100 SMS’s in USA is just $1.09. You can easily calculate the cost using their SMS cost calculator.
- Remove Sendinblue branding: You can remove the Sendinblue logo only in paid plans, If you are going for their Starter plan you can remove the logo for €9/month.
- IP Plan: Sendinblue offers a dedicated IP Add-on under its enterprise plans which you can buy for $251 per year.
Which plan to choose?
Sendinblue has something for everyone:
- STARTERS: If you are just starting out and want to see how things work, FREE PLAN is best suited for you. The free plan has all the essential elements you want to start your email marketing efforts. You can send 9000 free emails every month under the free plan, which are limited to 300 emails/day. This plan offers some basic email automation and is best suited for small lists. Although you can stretch out your email campaigns over multiple days to cater to a bigger audience but that is a very time consuming process.
- Pay-As-You-Go: If you have grown your list so that your needs exceed the free plan, I will recommend opting for pay-as-you-go plans, the biggest advantage is it offers all the features of Starter plan & add on, it does not have any expiry period. The minimum plan is $32 for 5000 emails, with no sendinblue logo.
- STARTER PLAN: It has all the basic functions you need, the biggest drawback of this plan is the sendinblue logo on the footer of all your emails, you need to opt for ITS addon which costs Add-on for 9€ per month to remove the logo, get advanced statistics and A/B testing (Email content and subject lines)
- BUSINESS PLAN: If you are an email marketing veteran or have previous experience with email marketing, then this plan is for you it offers advanced features like Landing pages, Send time optimisation, Fb Ads, Advanced reporting, Phone support etc.
Is Sendinblue free?
Yes, Sendinblue is free if you are looking for basic features. It has a free plan in which you can store unlimited contacts and send upto 300 free emails every day. Along with a chat for 1 user.